Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:58 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB RE Seedling

This is blooming today and it bloomed last fall.  One of my favorite reblooming seedlings from the 2004 crosses.  Maybe a little too flared for my liking but it is very wide and colorful.  Pretty involved parentage but has Twice Told, Mother Earth and Tropical Delight in the background.  Short horns, so short you can easily miss them.  Been raining and raining here, getting real tired of rain and haven't been able to make too many crosses.
Mike in soggy Ca.

7 buds, 32"  6 increases. been in the ground one year.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS