Joyce Terry TB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Joyce Terry TB
  • From: "Barb Johnson" barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 21:41:49 -0500

Joyce Terry was the first TB to bloom for me this year. It is in a small bed up against the south side of the house so it stays pretty warm. Last year it bloomed on April 5th for the first time here. I did not water this bed all winter until recently.  It was very dry all this past winter. Things in the East Bed bloom early also. I have a Main Bed that is down the hill from the back yard, and everything in it is last to bloom. It is also my oldest bed, planted in 1997. Things in it are survivors!
Looking forward to posting lots this year! I have some interesting things.
-- Barb
Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at:
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/