HYB: Border bearded Seedling Photo

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: Border bearded Seedling Photo
  • From: margiempv@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 00:40:15 EDT

A few days ago this new Border Bearded seedling put a smile on my face.  (No seedling number on this one yet  - - it bloomed before it was even a year old.)  I suspect it may be a rebloomer.  Parentage: Lichen (RE) x Exquisite Design

 Heavy, heavy substance, and nice ruffling. The white beard and thin near-white edges were nice finishing touches.  I'm hoping for better bud count next year as it matures.  Looks as if there is only 5 on this stalk this year.

~ Margie  Valenzuela

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image