Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 11:12 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] RE:SDB Vavoom

Hi,  I have Vavoom in my garden.  I went back to my pics to compare.  They look the same except mine does not have the reddish streaking in the throat.  I am new to the list for posting so am not sure how to get the picture smaller for posting.
Hope this helps
Birdie
Western Colorado

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS