RE: OT Portland Convention

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: OT Portland Convention
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 00:33:47 -0500

Are there any of you out there planning on attending the convention and worrying about cost.  If you are single or your partner is not attending you might find our roommates effort just your cup of tea.
We have 70 people already singed up with room mates for the convention.
Contact me, thanks
Char Holte