Re: TB WILD VISION

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB WILD VISION
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:07:07 -0400

Donald  --  I have wanted WILD VISION to cross with one of my seedlings, and
I was able to acquire it from one of our friends late last summer.  I had
earlier attempted to get it from Tempo Two, where it was bred, but Barry
replied that they no longer had it.  Alone among the many cultivars I
planted late last summer, WILD VISION has failed to survive.  All in all,
I've begun to think that it is not a survivor in many places.  --  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia