RE: SDB bud

I was afraid someone would ask. It's an awful flower, and the lack of texture
is what makes me think it has a transparent lower epidermis.
This photo is from last year. After watching that gorgeous bud and waiting
for it to open, the flower was very disappointing. I kept it just because I
love the flower bud.

Chuck Chapman

"Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com> wrote:

>Hey Chuck!
>
>That looks really interesting!  I'm not quite comprehending pigments and
>epidermal layers yet, but I'm slowly understanding more as I hybridize.
>(I've only been hybridizing for 2 years now.)
>
>Is that bud from this Spring?  Please remember to post a photo of the
>seedling!  It looks very intriguing!
>
>Thanks!
>Adam~

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.