Re: TB: (Photo) Expose'

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: (Photo) Expose'
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:01:12 EDT

In a message dated 3/28/2006 9:49:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, margiempv@aol.com writes:
For 3 years I thought I was going to lose it, then all of the sudden it took off.  It's been  a great grower ever since!  And so I'm hoping the same for Expose'.
Hi Margie,
   I have the same hopes, since many iris seem to have to take a while to establish here too...I'm thinking this could have to do with establishing a strong root system before they do well.   If memory serves, this happened with Yaquina Blue, Acoma and Immortality.
Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC, wishing for more rain, temps near 80!