Re: CULT: plant dividers

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: plant dividers
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:28:21 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/2006 7:17:10 A.M. Central Standard Time, lmann@volfirst.net writes:
<<They are heavy duty and easily push in thru the rocks.>>
Excellent!  Sure beats the bricks I used at Alvaton!  Wondering if they're strong enough to hold back those monster 1812 seedlings until I can get time and energy to line them out in a couple of months??  What a lesson in seedling growth!

Joking . . . cause I'm going to dig the ones that are crowding the good ones . . . .and start the compost pile during bloom season.

If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives