Re: ONE MORE FROM MY ARIZONA GARDEN

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ONE MORE FROM MY ARIZONA GARDEN
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:26:41 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/2006 12:07:01 P.M. Central Standard Time, kmineo@pacbell.net writes:
<<Here is another beautiful one from my garden.. keith>>

Keith, it is great that you are able to enjoy iris bloom.  I know how thrilled you must be.

I feel like I've moved to Arizona!  At noon, it is already 81 degrees and the wind combined with the heat is almost enough to sand blast my skin!

If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives