Re: TB: Now in the garden

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Now in the garden
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 01:26:28 -0000

I'll have to try JOLT.  No oranges will bloom this year.  It's so hot,
dry and windy, windy, windy I wonder if I'll have any pods at all.
I've tried, but only in a half-hearted way.  I think the temps are too
high, the humidity is too low and the wind makes it such a chore that
I just can't work up to trying as much as usual.  Your photos are a
pleasure.  In a strange year that's not going to be great, seeing
everyone's photos is really nice.  Of course it's always a treat to
see the medians which aren't happy here (none at all bloomed this
year) and PCIs like John posted that I've never tried because I think
they wouldn't survive.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links