Re: TB more pasture iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB more pasture iris
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:36:19 -0400

Donald  --  I hope you've done other things with that seedling besides
putting it out to pasture.  It's very pretty.  The texture of the petals
appears to be soft, rather than glossy or neutral.  Thanks for posting these
photos.  The information is quite interesting.  These appear to be growing
in semi-shade, and I wonder if they would be as tall if growing in full
un.  --  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia