TB: More Pasture Iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB: More Pasture Iris
  • From: "Ted Baker" tedebaker@canada.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:10:12 -0700

Are these growing on your place?  If someone just happened to see them during a walk they would be thrilled!  The seedling is beautiful.  I wonder if the site is similar to where the original iris came from?  Does the flooding have anything to do with no disease? So many questions. Wish I had a site like that.
Ted B
Salt Spring Island, BC  Zone 8