Concertina IB SA

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Concertina IB SA
  • From: "Barb Johnson" barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:16:57 -0500

Concertina IB SA - Sutton 2000

It's been so hot and windy, it's a wonder I have any pictures to send. But
this one came out pretty good. Note that one of the horns has a pink spoon!

I have Candy Rock also, but I think it's more purpley. Will see when (and
if) it blooms.

The temps should go way down on Wednesday, so I'll have some more pix later.
It's a little early anyway.

Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
AIS, DIS, HIPS, MIS, RIS, TBIS, ISO
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/