Rosalie Loving SDB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Rosalie Loving SDB
  • From: "Barb Johnson" barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:56:13 -0500

Blooming on 4-15 is Rosalie Loving SDB, Spoon 2003. This likes to rebloom
for me, even tho nothing else usually does!

Thanks, John, I'll get these babies even smaller!  Hurray for Photo Resizer.

I find it strange that cloud and storm pictures I take are always way small,
even 20 something after resizing. Don't have to do anything more to them.

Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/