HYB:1809-2bc

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]HYB:1809-2bc
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:18:34 EDT

The number you will see is '1809-2bc_I'  The last two indicate _ (not seedling number but separation of the number & I=Internet .. . . it's been sized for Internet.)  I make this distinction in my listing for those times when I want a quality 8 X10.  I won't use this one!!

This is technically the same seedling I posted this morning.  Technically only!  This is another bloom.  Each bloom is marked differently.  Hope these pictures show it a bit better.  Took about 10 pictures to get this!  <vbg>

If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives