Re: Re: interesting AB seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: interesting AB seedling
  • From: Walter Pickett waltseed2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:32:29 -0700 (PDT)

To me, those sound like different ways of saying the same thing.

The first is asking the mechanism.
The second is refering to a way to find the mechanism.

I can't comment based only on the few examples I am aware of.
Walter

<<It's curious to me just how the parents worked to give it that
color.  Both are clearly yellow, though not the same yellow.  Some
sort of inhibitor that the seedling didn't inherit maybe?  >>

1) the seedling is a result of several generations, not just the parents.  Check the parent's parents, etc.

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengerís low PC-to-Phone call rates.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS