1st 2006 SEEDLING

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] 1st 2006 SEEDLING
  • From: "Riley Probst" rprobst02@earthlink.net
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:36:43 -0500

As a hybridizer, it is always exciting when your first seedling blooms each season. This is my first this year. It is ARTFUL X (Luminata Sdlg. x MINDREADER). But, it looks like it is headed for the trash pile. When you compare it to Blackcurrant, also an IB which I just posted. Maybe some of the brothers and sisters with stalks will be better.

Riley

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image