Re: Could use help with an id on this iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Could use help with an id on this iris
  • From: brimmsplace brimmsplace@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:48:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Linda, I won't swear to it but it looks a lot like my Jesse's Song which opened up a couple of days ago.
Billy

p.s. Are you still planning on attending the spring meeting @ Iris City Gardens?
Linda Hunt <nakihee@gmail.com> wrote:
I bought a few IB BB and SDB last year and set up a garden with them and some TB for comparisons.  I have started the classes because I am interested in judging, but don't have a good history with anything but TB.  I bought what I thought was Batik!  I am sending a couple of photo's of it in hopes of figuring out what it actually is.  Hoping you experts out there can tag it!  :)  It is a beautiful plicata.  Large bloom and the beard starts with just a touch of dk yellow then fades to white with a pale lavender tipping the end.  It has stalks between 34" and 38" tall. (the first clue that it wasn't batik) LOL  Thanks for any help that you have in advance!
Linda in Lascassas

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS