Re: 1903-D smaller

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] 1903-D smaller
  • From: petalpusherpaul@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:44:59 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/2006 5:00:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, margiempv@aol.com writes:
Is it a TB?  May I inquire who the parents are?  Keep up the great work!

It is a TB and the height is about 34"....as I say the flower size is a little smaller than normal, but there are lots of buds.  This is the first bloom to open....if it stays looking good as the rest open I'll send along an update.  The parentage is (Silk Brocade x (( Lightning Streak x Sky Hooks) x Fancy Woman))
I like the unusual things that come out of the Plic/Luminata crosses
 Paul Hill

PS Here is another angle showing the luminata lines better....