Re: Question - Re: Horned Glaciata 1804

  • Subject: Re: Question - Re: [iris-photos] Horned Glaciata 1804
  • From: Walter Pickett waltseed2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:38:07 -0700 (PDT)

John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com> wrote:
Did anyone other than me get two copies of the picture in the original
of the email  referenced in the subject line?
Seems like aI have been getting a lot of double pictures.
Thanks
John

Yes.  I have gotten double pictures of this iris and some others.
I would rather get two than none.  But getting two means something isn't right.
Walter

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS