Iris TB seedling 1804-D - The pinks are coming

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Iris TB seedling 1804-D - The pinks are coming
  • From: petalpusherpaul@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:35:55 EDT

    I made this cross looking for pinks in Luminata and Plicata and Glaciata.
This is the first really nice Mauve/pinkish seedling to open from this cross. I love the form and the style arms are really quite orange.    The beards are wide and fully pink tangerine going to a lavender blue towards the end....thanks to Sky Hooks
 Paul Hill