Re: ARC OF ALL COLORS WHERE DO I BUY THIS ONE?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ARC OF ALL COLORS WHERE DO I BUY THIS ONE?
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:44:32 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/2006 9:25:19 A.M. Central Standard Time, kmineo@pacbell.net writes:
here is arc of colors
Maybe this will help with the search.  Anyone?

ARC OF COLOURS (Barry Blyth, R. 1998). Sdlg. D64-3. TB 36" (91 cm) M.
"Brownish blend infused electric lavender; F. tan, brilliant electric violet blaze, 1/4" edge matching S.; beards bronze; slight fragrance. Plume d'Or X A153-5, Cafe Risque sib., Tempo Two 1998/99. "

If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives