Acoma

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Acoma
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:50:09 -0500

I finally got out of the gardens long enough to put some of the pics on line from this last week.  Suddenly things are popping up everywhere.  My husband comes home from work at 6pm and asks if I know where the house is?  I must admit that all else suffers when the iris start to bloom!  LOL  First one up is a nice bunch of Acoma.  They always have a profusion of blooms, but the blooms tend to be a little week and floppy!  But they are still beautiful to gaze apon!

Acoma
Maghee  99

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image