Re: 1901-D Tall Bearded seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] 1901-D Tall Bearded seedling
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:53:45 -0500

Wow, that sounds great Paul.  If I have any trouble with the iris...soft rot is definitely it!  I am careful not to bury the whole rhizome down here and that always seems to help.  I do still occasionally have trouble when the clumps start getting full though!  Thanks for all your hard work!

Linda in Lascassas