Re: Iris TB seedling 1804-D - The pinks are coming

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris TB seedling 1804-D - The pinks are coming
  • From: "rose" rkinnard@minesmo.org
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:48:10 -0000

I love the orange style arms-what a nice warm effect it give.  Your pictures are all lovely-can only imagine what the garden must look like 8>)  thanks for sharing- I do enjoy seeing what other people are using for breeding and the results-so many ideas - thanks again
rose kinnard
zone 6
fredericktown, mo