Re: 3200-HI

In a message dated 4/21/2006 6:08:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, avmoran1@earthlink.net writes:

You have such a great crop of seedlings this year

Thanks Anita!  Hybridizing can be a lonely endeavor especially since most of what's going on in the hybridizers head isn't blooming at the time....;)   I am fascinated by the process and love the results...even if few plants end up being worthy of introduction.....It helps to keep me going knowing that someone else enjoys seeing what I find....Paul