Re: 3200-HI

In a message dated 4/21/2006 6:13:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, GormleyGreenery@aol.com writes:
OK Paul, now your getting into my median world-what size is it?
It's gotten up to about 15" to 16"....two branches and sometimes up to five buds....It's fertile and I have a few things from it that bloomed this year....I threw those away, but it's possible.....Here is a photo of it's sib...about the same height maybe a little taller....depends on the year and of course in the south, I can never really trust the height as being regular.... This sib is a glaciata.........Paul