TBXSDB:yellow amoena sdlng.

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TBXSDB:yellow amoena sdlng.
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 06:36:29 -0400

The clump shot of the yellow and brown SDB is of the pollen donor to a
white IMMORTALITY X CELEBRATION SONG pod.

The little yellow amoena is the offspring.  Not sure it shows  very well
in the photo, but the standards and falls are rimmed with a band of
yellow.

Sibling (nearly died - no bloom this year) was blue spot on white
ground, which is what I was trying to get.

I dont' want to even <try> to understand genetics of color pattern of
this one.  Or at least not until I read your book, Dan.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links