Re: TB seedling 2004-orange

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB seedling 2004-orange
  • From: petalpusherpaul@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 06:42:48 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/2006 1:06:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net writes:

That is a bright and beautiful orange.  Does that come from Queen in Calico?  I imagine that in the sun it just glows.

Dear Francelle:

    I'm not sure which parent gives the orange, they both give pinks....but the seedling 1094-B (Queen In Calico) was the only orange that came out of a lot of about 60 plants....It's sib was one of several pinks......being a recessive color, it has to come from both.....Paul

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS