SDB seedling (Betsy Boo x Brash) F1

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB seedling (Betsy Boo x Brash) F1
  • From: Dan Meckenstock dmeck@eaglecom.net
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:38:41 -0500

Don't ask me what I was thinking when I made this cross but this flower
is unique. It has 4 falls and anthers.. I think the snow we had a month
ago (3/21) was probably responsible for the 4 falls--which means I do
not expect it will bread true for 4 falls. Look real hard and you can
see some pink in the left standard.

Now I remember, I was looking to see if Brash carries the "t" gene. I
don't have enough segregates to give a definitive "No" but I think Brash
probably does not carry "t".

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image