Re: Darkest Day in Iris Gardening

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Darkest Day in Iris Gardening
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:49:54 EDT

How heartbreaking & what a juvenile act.  It takes so long to get them to bloom & the bloom time is so short anyway.....then to have them destroyed as a vengeful act....how terribly disappointing.  My heart goes out to you.  I hated myself for breaking off 3 bloom stalks while cleaning the last beds.  I can only imagine how you are feeling.....Is there a witness and any recourse thru court action if so??

Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS