Re: HYB Van Hook SDB Seedling (A-20-V-06)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB Van Hook SDB Seedling (A-20-V-06)
  • From: "KEITH MINEO" kmineo@pacbell.net
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:08:07 -0700

Francelle,
This is Keith from Surprise...We are neighbors, living in ZONE 9. I have just ordered 21 tall bearded irises from 3 popular iris gardeners. The shipments are suppose to arrive mid-july,06. What advise can you give me to plant the bulbs properly in our region?  Any thing you can tell me would be greatly appreciated.. The iries Jeff bought from you are doing tremendously well...  keith