RE: Darkest Day in Iris Gardening

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Darkest Day in Iris Gardening
  • From: "Dana Brown" DanaBrown@peoplepc.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:28:14 -0500

Matt,

            So sorry for you problems!!  Down here in Texas, we would say… “Get a Rope”!!!

            As to picture size, there are two things involved here.  Your picture file size is good, about 50 kb.  That is perfect according to the rules of this site and for those of us still on dial up (not by choice).  However, the size of the photo itself is small.  All of my pictures are about the same size (file size) but I choose a picture size of 4 x 6 so it displays at a good size.  So, if you enlarge your photo size, while maintaining your photo size it ought to fix all your problems <GRIN>

Dana

Dana D. Brown

AIS Region 17 RVP

Director ASI, TBIS