Re: Darkest Day in Iris Gardening

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Darkest Day in Iris Gardening
  • From: Walter Pickett waltseed2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:36:56 -0700 (PDT)

Mike, the closest thing to this that I have experienced is a year ago when cattle got into my iris garden and scattered lables and trampled the iris.
While I didn't like that, I knew I could have had a better fence, I knew the cattle had not done it to hurt me, and I knew I could go into town and buy a hamburger or steak.
Your situation is different and worse.  My sympathies are with you.
James, what you wrote is similar to thoughts I've had.

Blab-away for as little as 1/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.