Re: TB CAREFREE DAYS

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB CAREFREE DAYS
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 00:48:15 -0400

Nice photo, Donald ! --  CAREFREE DAYS was introduced in 2004 by Winterberry
Gardens.  It's been a vigorous grower here, too.  It's done fine in the
humidity belt, so it will be good to see how it handles the Texas heat.  I
had sent it, along with some others, to my daughter in Tucson.  The plants
were lying out where they were to be planted when the landscapers arrived.
The desert landscapers had no idea what they were, thought they were
discards, and through them away. --  Griff