Re: Horned seedling 9624-2A

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Horned seedling 9624-2A
  • From: petalpusherpaul@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 08:09:10 EDT

In a message dated 4/26/2006 12:59:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net writes:

What do you think is wrong with the color Paul.  I really like it.  What colors are its seedlings?

Lavenders are not my favorite colors....and I'm looking for pinks, so maybe I can't see the sky so clearly sometimes.....The seedlings range from pinks to blues depending on the parent it is crossed to.....Unfortunately I lost all the seedlings but one due to my move to the south, so I have to start all over again.....but I still have this baby and I'm making crosses like mad...:)   Paul