Re: HYB: Registered seedling ALLELUIA

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Registered seedling ALLELUIA
  • From: orders@suttoniris.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 06:44:17 -0700

Hey Griff,
Interesting that your season is so early, ours is about 3 weeks behind.  We are just reaching IB peak, our usual TB peak is April 15th.  all our area shows were canceled.  Very cold and wet year here, anybody else having a late/early season?
Mike

Billy  --  Sorry to be slow in responding, but have been working to beat the rain.  TBs opening all over the place and some clumps already past peak!!!  SDBs and IBs are bloomed out.  The bloom season here this year is 2-3 weeks earlier than last year.  Of course, it will play heck with our shows, which can't be re-scheduled because facilities are contracted a year ahead.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS