Re: interesting AB seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: interesting AB seedling
  • From: "Christopher Darlington" chrisdarlington@videotron.ca
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:22:11 -0000

Darn, as usual, I'm about two months behind the rest of you Southern
gardners so I've spent part of the morning today catching up.

That is one stunning seedling !  You don't seem to thrilled with it
because you probably had other expectations for the cross but it is
truely beautiful.

You've shared many interesting Oncobred seedlings with us over the
years, it would be great if you had a greatest hits photo gallery of
them uploaded somewhere.  The road less travelled approach you're
following has yielded some very suprising and stunning seedlings.

What about those SAxAB seedlings you were growing ?

Any more seedlings to share ?

Where the AB's are putting on impressive growth but we had frost last
night North on Montreal.

Yahoo! Groups Links