Re: Historic TB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Historic TB
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 22:14:58 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 22:14:58 -0600

This is a plant I have been referring to I. x germanica.  It looks like it may be 'Dorothea', as I have one that I received under that name, and some old William John Caparne paintings (the breeder of 'Dorothea') have the same Iris in them.  The one on the stamp is labeled as 'Dorothea', but it isn't a greatly detailed painting.

Dave