TB sib to IN THE SPOTLIGHT

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB sib to IN THE SPOTLIGHT
  • From: dawnsharon2001 dawnsharon2001@nyc.rr.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:04:55 -0400

At 12:53 PM 4/27/2006, Mike wrote:
 Attached is one coming out next year, just a normal spring only iris.  Unfortunately it is not a very good picture due to strong winds, falls are a bit wider and more uniform.  personally really like the standards.  7 to 9 buds, thick stalks.  No name yet.  Sib to IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Mike Sutton

Wow.  It's unusual for me to find myself liking those colors so much -- is the pic color fairly true?   It makes me think of tobacco gold suede and warm creamy lace.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS