Re: ID help

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: ID help
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:08:07 -0400

Nice to "hear" from you, Nita.

Am I right in assuming that the one you need help ID'ing is one of
Lloyd's?  If it's been introduced, we might be able to go thru the
online registrations plus published R&I's & figure it out.

Lovely huge bloom opened on LAKE OF BAYS yesterday - doing well here in
the vale of iris doom <g>.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links