Re: Blooming Today: Clarence

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Blooming Today: Clarence
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:54:10 EDT

Title: AOL Email
HI Mat,
   So amazed that this is blooming better for you than it ever did for me, and you're right here in Myrtle Beach...mine bloomed sporadically and I gave it to my sister in Virginia.
Stunning , Aardvark Lark, Born Again and Immortality blooming here and Sunday Punch will probably open tomorrow.   Otherwise I'm shocked and depressed how little else is doing anything this year...
Janet Natale zone 8 sc