Re: HB: TB: Garden presence

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HB: TB: Garden presence
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 00:56:34 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 00:56:34 -0600

Sometimes a Polarizing filter helps.  If they don't come with a way to attach a standard filter, you can usually get a cheap adapter that will fit your digital.  I have a couple of Canon PowerShot cameras, and we use a couple at work too.  I got an adapter for next to nothing on Ebay that fits all the PowerShot models I've tried it on.  I can now screw on the 52mm filters I already had for my old Pentax K1000 and Cosina (knockoff of the Pentax), and they work pretty well.
Dave F