seedling.

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] seedling.
  • From: alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:47:16 EDT

As my eyes deteriorate I have great difficulty in hybridizing. I have not hybridized to any great extent. Just not  great in techniques. Several years ago, Char Randall was kind enough to send me a bunch of bee pods.  I sowed the seeds in 2004 and this year they are blooming. Nothing great and probably 99.9% compost candidates, but they kept me busy.

The pic is from Gingerbread Man X Someone. Kinda Ugly

Al Bullock
Z7 NoVa

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS