Re: HYB: Form in seedlings

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Form in seedlings
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:34:16 -0500

Francelle, glad that you continue to work with this one.  The colors are lovely!
Linda in Lascassas

On 4/29/06, FRANCELLE EDWARDS <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

I wonder what one would call this form.  I know I don't like it.  The falls are wide, enough but the hafts are narrow.  The color of this seedling is eye catching; the stalks are good; the clump is vigorous, but the form just ruins it.  I have seedlings from it which I hope may retain the good qualities and improve the form.   Hope keeps us going you know.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS