Blooming Today: Blueberry Bliss

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Blooming Today: Blueberry Bliss
  • From: matbeach1@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:57:27 EDT

"Blueberry Bliss," Schreiner 2004, blooming today in Myrtle Beach, SC.

This plant did not bloom last year, its first here. As you can see, this year is a completely different matter. It just exploded and has seriously outgrown the confines of the area I'd allotted it. It will need to be divided. The blooms are huge and deep, rich blue; Telepathy, right next to it on the left, is not a small flower, and you can see the difference in size. Blueberry Bliss has a sweet fragrance, too. I really like it!

Mike in Myrtle Beach, SC, Zone 8

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image