Re: Crimson Light

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Crimson Light
  • From: brimmsplace brimmsplace@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Linda,
Nice grab there. That's what I get for missing last years auction. LOL

Linda Hunt <nakihee@gmail.com> wrote:
Crimson Light
Nicodemus  05
Got this at the auction in our local iris club last year and I love the depth of its color and the great velvety texture!
The blooms held firm for 3 days and they are large and strong.  I have squirreled away some pollen trying to figure out a good cross for it!
Linda in Lascassas