RE: AB: too bad - birds

I haven't had a problem with birds eating my irises.
But several yrs ago, we had a finch feeder hanging
next to one of our iris beds. The tops of the irises
were getting torn before they opened. I thought they
were eating them, but later realized that the
goldfinches were landing on the irises waiting their
turn at the feeder.

Move the feeder...problem solved..

littlebit

list.