  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 10:59:31 -0700 (PDT)

Beautiful, Donald.  Is that 2 stalks or 3?  It looks like a good bud count.  When you say smaller plant and bloom, what do you mean.  The picture doesn't give any indication of size and the flowers ARE wonderful.  Love the shade and the darker accents.
Jan in Chatsworth

Donald Eaves <donald@eastland.net> wrote:
The lavender blue shade surprised me, but I really didn't know what to
expect. Smaller plant and bloom than I usually aim for, but it's the kind
of cross that is so hard to get seeds and germination. Has pollen too! As
the photo shows, that's already been stolen and stored.

Elm, how did Zerzura give me this color? Do you know?

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

always stay connected to friends.

Recent Activity